Have you been thinking about becoming a Coach or Personal Trainer?
We’ve been in the heart of Jack London Square in Oakland for over 10 years now. In the last year we opened a second location in North Oakland. What brings new members and keeps existing members coming back?
Urban Fitness Oakland’s Why?
- We understand that the mental and emotional change is just as important as the physical change. We build coaches not trainers.
- Life happens and we ride with you. Our members and staff are the heart and soul of our company. We will celebrate your successes and support you with life’s struggles
- We take what we do seriously but not ourselves. Work hard, play hard.
Looking for new coaches with the following qualities….
- Hospitality mindset
- Problem solver
- Detail oriented
- Outgoing personality
- Confidence > Ego
What you would be responsible for?
- Coaching group, semi-private, and private training sessions
- Coaching anywhere from 10-30 hours a week.
- Embrace the Urban Fitness Oakland culture
Benefits of being a Coach at Urban Fitness
- No experience needed, we love teaching new coaches from the ground up
- Urban Fitness is a family not just a gym
- Not your 9-5 job
- Free Urban Fitness Membership
- Free Inbody Testing
- Medical and Dental Insurance available
- You get to wear gym clothes to work. #byepantsuit
- We love what we do and it shows
Job Type: Part-time
Compensation: $20.00 to $40.00 /hour
NEXT STEP: Take 3-5 minutes to submit the form below and we will get in touch within 48 hours. Get excited.